The Optimat SKO
...calibrating, solid wood sanding, fine sanding, veneer sanding
The Optimat line SKO is consisting of machines with 1 to 2 sanding heads in working widths available 1100 and 1350 mm. The SKO works in a constant passline. The upper machine part is moving during thickness adjustment.
The enables an extension of the processing area before and behind the machine for ergonomic handling of bigger sized panels.
High quality surfaces on all types of wood are guaranteed with the Bütfering Electronic Pad.
Further features are:
- height adjustable contact roller with grit size compensation
- electrical, wearless braking system
- rubberised conveyorbelt drive drum within the feed unit
- 4 large dimensioned threaded spindles for continuously precise workpiec thickness adjustment
- automatic conveyorbelt tracking system
- high quality natural rubber conveyorbelt
- electronic abrasive belt oscillation
- protected sanding pad deposit in the machine
- automatic overthickness protection
- Terminal control with 125 sanding programmes for automatic machine control